Do Not Visit A Grave and Tell All That Visit - Not To.

That's the best way I can say how my week started.

Early morning messages of an unwelcoming matter is never what you want to wake up to receiving. Especially when it's an unprovoked and from someone who hasn't been in contact with you for a long time.

Many things have passed over the years. I can only hope that it was full of self discoveries. Other love of our lives may have came and gone but they bring along with it a realization of what it is we were looking for all along. I can only hope that you've found it, as I have. Our lives are now our own and have diverged. Perhaps you hate me - or should I ask, why? It's been so long. It was I that stood there and watched you walk away. Not too long ago I had a dream of the sinking castle and it was there I fully knew - no more. I no longer felt anything towards your actions, your ways. I've become apathetic. I've wanted nothing but great love for you, as I know you're deserving of it.

At times life may get cloudy and if you were to ever know one thing - know love.
You have family that loves you. I'm certain you have best friends that love you too and have been with you over all these years you and speak to with your problems - I know better than many how difficult it is for you to share your thoughts and feelings but the world is what you make it. If you're frustrated, you're making it frustrated. If you're stressed, you're making it stressed. You only receive help when you seek it. The world also works the other way: if you love, you will receive love. Although the world doesn't always continuously give back what you give, it doesn't necessarily mean you stop.

Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I have told many over the years, one thing about love.
Once you found that special someone, you'll realize it because it's so easy to love them - it's easy to be with them, it's natural. 

I felt very loved as the situation of the unkindly message resolved itself as others came to my defense - without me even knowing ♥ (the best kind of love)

The title of this blog entry is exactly how ridiculous this whole thing felt.
They apologized for their actions, but my no responsive reply is perhaps because of an unknowing amount of words I should or shouldn't say. I'm going to blog this because, it's the only way I can let it go, let it out, as I stopped purchasing lined books as my diaries. 

I had a dream of you this morning, I had a moments glance of a photo, three kids hung off your shoulders and arms, two boys and one girl. You were happy.

I really do hope you're happy.

When a relationship dies and diverges, and like I've said in so many blogs past; it's like loved ones becoming strangers. It's an odd thing, if you ever really thought about it. Memories have become faded like dreams, with that said - let me continue to live my life happily beyond the grave. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2